As the holiday season is here now, it is a perfect opportunity for online retailers to boost the sales and revenue of their online business. Online marketers put so much effort into getting traffic to their eCommerce websites but still get fewer sales and the reason is cart abandonment. According to research, 7 out of 10 visitors leave the shopping cart after adding products to them but before successfully placing their orders. Most of the time, it is because of the slow and complicated multi-page checkout.
Knowband offers One Page Checkout module by which you can fasten the checkout process of your online store and can make more revenue by getting more successful orders rather than getting abandoned carts. The module replaces the old, rigid, and time-consuming multi-step checkout with a clean, fast, and mobile responsive One Page Checkout. By making the checkout process easier and faster for your customers, you can ensure more sales and revenue on your eCommerce shop during this holiday season and minimize the cart abandonment rate.
One Page Checkout module is available for the following platforms:
Major Highlights of the Single Page Checkout module:
1. Guest Checkout functionality: With this addon, you can allow your users to place orders as guest customers and can save them from creating a new separate account on the website.
2. Login with Social Accounts: The One Page Checkout addon offers login with social accounts including Facebook and Google. With this Social Login option, the customers don’t have to remember different credentials, they can simply sign in with the social accounts.
3. Supports Major Payment and Shipping Services: The One Page Checkout module offers multiple options for choosing shipping and payment methods to the customers. It is compatible with nearly all the major shipping and payment methods.
4. Easy Checkout Fields Customizations: The e-merchant can easily customize the checkout fields from the admin interface of the One Page Checkout Extension. He can display or hide the fields and can even make them compulsory or optional for the customers to fill in. The admin can also re-arrange the fields on the checkout page by simply dragging and dropping them.
5. Google Auto-address fill: With the Quick Checkout extension, you can ease the efforts of your customers. The module offers Google Ato-address fill feature which suggests the users’ address details as soon as they start typing their addresses. With this feature, the module makes it easy for the users to quickly fill in the details and place the orders.
6. Offers Multiple Design Layouts: The Fast Checkout addon offers 3 different layout design options for the checkout page which are 1-column, 2-columns, or 3-columns. The e-merchant can choose any of the layouts from the back office of the addon.
7. MailChimp Integration: The One Page Supercheckout offers integration with MailChimp by which the store owner can automatically sync all the collected database of the user with his MailChimp account.