Online retailers often get confused between Multi-step Checkout and Single Page Checkout like which checkout will be best for their online stores. Both these checkouts have been used by the eCommerce store owners but one of these can really increase the chances of cart abandonment on your online store. According to research, 6 out of 10 customers leave their shopping carts after adding products to them just because of lengthy and time-consuming multi-page checkout.
But on the other hand, the customers can easily complete the checkout process and place their orders with One Page Checkout as it summarizes and displays the whole process on one page.
Knowband offers One Page Checkout addon which simplifies the checkout process of your eCommerce store and helps in boosting the conversion rate of your online business. It makes the process easier and faster for your online customers and eliminates the chances of cart abandonment and failed orders.
The One Step Checkout Addon comes with advanced features like social login, guest checkout, Google auto-address fill, etc that make the checkout even easier and quicker for the users and you get more successful orders on your store rather than abandoned carts.
One Page Checkout addon is available for the following platforms:
Salient Features of the One Page Checkout module:
1. Easy Installation and Configuration: The installation of the addon is super easy and can be done without having any advanced technical knowledge. Knowband’s One Page Checkout Extension offers a user-friendly interface that allows the customers to easily place their orders and lets the admin manage the addon.
2. Login with Social Accounts: The Single Page Checkout addon offers Social login option by which you can make the sign-in process easier for your customers. With the social login, your customers don’t need to remember new credentials to log in to your website. They can simply log in with their Facebook and Google accounts.
3. Customizable Checkout Fields: The fields/steps on the checkout page can be easily customized from the back office of the Knowband’s One Step Checkout Addon. You can show/hide any checkout field from the back office of the module. You can even make them mandatory or optional and can re-arrange them.
4. Guest Checkout: Offering guest checkout functionality helps in reducing the chances of cart abandonment as most of the users don’t like to create a new account on a new eCommerce website. With this feature, they can simply place their orders as guests without creating a separate new account.
5. MailChimp Integration: With the Knowband’s One Page Checkout module, you can integrate your MailChimp account and sync all the collected data of your customers automatically. The admin can also integrate Klaviyo and SendinBlue accounts with the addon for PrestaShop and OpenCart platforms.
6. Google Auto-address fill: With this feature, you can ease the efforts of the users. The Google auto-address fill feature shows the users address suggestions as soon as they start typing their addresses in the field. This feature is available in PrestaShop and OpenCart One Page Checkout addons.